News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by Merf, September 01, 2010, 01:26:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merf

Hello everyone,
My name is Merf, I live in Buffalo, NY.  I am the proud owner of three Cane Corsi, Thor 1 year 5 months, Storm almost 4 months and Storm's sister, Bella almost 4 months.

I have longed admired these loyal and trustworthy animals.  I formerly owned a Boxer, Champagne, who we put to rest some years ago.  Since that time I had longed for another K-9 companion, the Cane Corsi is the perfect companion and guardian.  I have researched this breed extensively before making my decision, and am proud to have decided to own, I prefer the term parent, to these gentle guardians.

I look forward to chatting with you and gaining as many pointers as possible from the forum.  I am so much in love with this breed that I am in the process of starting a not-for-profit rescue and foster that focuses on this specific breed, but open to other close relatives of the corsi and large breed dogs.

I hope to post pictures sometime in the immediate future.

Camilla/Cane


Jolayne

Welcome to the Forum Merf :)

Sabrina & Dino

Welcome! Cant wait to see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justice