News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello everyone!

Started by KarenA, December 28, 2006, 07:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarenA

My name is Karen and I have been owned by Corsos since '99 (lol).ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I currently have 5 and one English Bulldog.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I breed occasionally.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I absolutely love these dogs and look forward to meeting all you other Cosos lovers!!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  We're in PA, outside Philly, but will be making a big move to the desert as soon as my father is well.
Ciao for now and hope to talk to you all soon!

Karen
Kanis Cane Corsos

Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum...lost of good people here. i believe there are a few from PA as well. enjoy. look forward to seeing your dogs.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Joe

Welcome!!!
Just North of Philly myself, we have one Corso  (Jade) our first, and she is just about7 months.

CaneLinda

Hello!
Hope to see pics of your dogs!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Stephanie



USA

ronjhoser

Welcome, Karen.
Did you have to search or did you remember it?  Hopefully you won't get any stalkers here. ;)

ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

ItalicaCaneCorso

Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

KarenA

OMG!!  I can't believe all the welcomes!!!  Thank you everyone!!!  I feel so warm and fuzzy inside!  All my old friends form the other BB are here!!  S'up Joe S.?   Hey Ron, how's Italy?!  Yes, I remembered. No, no stalkers!  And hello to all my new friends.  Hope to meet most of you over the next year.  I will be attending a lot more shows so watch out!lol!
It's going to take me min to get used to this BB  so anything I need to read, see, etc. please feel free to point it out.
Happy New Year to Everyone, be it safe, happy,healthy, and prosperous,

Karen :D

Cohors

Hello Karen,
Welcome onboard.
360º Cane Corso