News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hey!

Started by Reina, October 03, 2010, 06:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reina

The name's Reina! (Like Ray-nuh) To tell a bit about myself, I live in British Columbia, Canada, have loved dogs all my life particularly the big breeds. Hoping to go to the Triple Crown Academy in Texas for the Canine Training Specialist program because I've always been interested in being a trainer, for my own dogs primarily, in tracking, protection, and advanced obedience. I don't have a Corso, but am planning on obtaining a working quality male after I finish my schooling.

Other.. I love emergency medicine, horses and horseback riding, running, kayaking, graphic design, writing, going to dog shows, genetics, music.. and more!

Thanks for allowing me into this forum.


roy

Welcome Reina
hope  when u came to   Triple crown,you will came to visit.
roy

Reina

Thank you!
That would be cool. :)

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

justice


Reina

Thank you, Justice and Yulia.

karolina


Almighty Highs


Darek


severine


Nero d' Avola's

NERO D' AVOLA'S
      KENNEL

Debby de schravelt