News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Mosow

Started by Stanley Pat YaFram, October 06, 2010, 01:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stanley Pat YaFram

Hello everybody!!
I'm Katya. I'm frome Russia, Moscow. I have one cane corso, it name is Fram, 3-years old.
I hope to find some ansewrs on my questions here and new frieds.
My English is very bad....sorry :-[

Here some photo of my dog....

















lolak



Joanna




Yulia

Privetik Katya 
Eto Yulia Ungro's mama  ;D
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Stanley Pat YaFram

#5
Privetik, Yulia!!!

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

Hi, Katya!! I think you remember me in Dinozvrik market)))
Nice to meet you here
Welcome ! ;)
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.


Camilla/Cane



Allevamento Di Bensdorp

Welcome!!!

Chrystian / Allevamento Di Bensdorp

Excelência em Cane Corso - Excelência em Genética


Misa1970