News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

hello from sLOVEnia

Started by grox, October 17, 2010, 07:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grox

Hello everybody, my name is Jure and i am coming from Slovenija! I will become a new owner of cane corso next week, and i cant wait! Congrats all owners and breeders for beautiful dogs! I will post pictures of my Nitor as soon as posible   ;D

Best regards

jure

Niska

Welcome Jure!
I hope to see photos of Nitor soon ;)

grox

Hello Niska

Tomorow is D day and I am totaly fucked up  ;D i think tonight will be my longest sleepless nightmare  8)

Course i will put on a photo  :P

btw nice dogs you have, congrats :D

Niska

Thanks ... are my children., my angels .. ;D ;D

The truth is that I am a big fan of the cane corso  ::)

Darek