News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

New Guy

Started by CanadaCC, January 01, 2007, 07:24:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanadaCC

Hi My  name is Kerry and I am a new Cane Corso owner. My New dog is a 10 week old pup by the the name of Vegas. She is a pup Sired by Arrow and Athena, From AvalancheCaneCorso.. . I live In St Albert Alberta Canada.. Good to be on this forum and am looking forwared to chatting withlother Cane Corso owners and breeders. Happy New Year. Jan 1 2007.

Irena

welcome  to the forum and congra for your new puppy  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum....good people here. i am looking forward to seeing some pics of your new pup.

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

ItalicaCaneCorso

Welcome! this board is great to learn from.

Congrats on your new pup! Pics please!

Zoe

;D
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Yulia

Welcome and congrats on the new puppy
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

CaneLinda


rothorm

Welcome!
I know Arrow and Athena. ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¿How looks your puppy? I saw the previous litter.
Ciao,

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

ninci

Welcome. And share some photos please ;)

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

LisaR

Hi and Welcome!!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D

Canadiian eh....me too!!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I'm your neighbour (kinda) I live in BC.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I have chatted with your breeders, they are great people.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  If you ever want to chat, please feel free to contact me, it's always nice to chat with other people in Canada who are in love with the CC.

Joe


CanadaCC

#11
Thanks for all the welcomes , . She is now just over 10 weeks old and weighs 23 lbs. her ears are taped right now and she looks like the spawn of the devil. Very beautiful dog and ive seen  alot. Her temperment is unbeleivalby good. Thanks again to everyone and am looking forward to meeting you on here in the future.

LisaR my good friend in Cold lake has two males,Rocco and Renzo 1 1/2 year old males and goes to BC often. Do you have a Website? I am working on right now and I have the Domain Names of www.canadacanecorso.com  and canecorsocanada.com. would love to chat anytime.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

ben Fuerte

Hi and welcome  :)

great puppy , enjoy your time - nice people to met here
keep us posted  ;D
cu

ciao  8)

PBK

Welcome Kerry!  I saw your pup when it was just a wee baby!  Good luck with him!

regards,


Cohors

360º Cane Corso