News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Am I late?

Started by Zeep, May 22, 2006, 09:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeep

My name is Laura, and am also in Oklahoma.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I currently have only one Corso - Ralphie.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Ralphie is 15 months old, and would like to be doing more training than I have been able to get around to.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  So, I guess you could say I am a "hobbiest" when it comes to cadaver training.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I also have a bullmastiff - Tallula and she is almost 5 now.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  She is an excellent example of bomb-proof temperament and used to get alot of chances to be a therapy dog.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Unfortunately, the time thing again...ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, 

If it worked, here is an older photo
of Ralphie last year.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Show that even an over-active 6 month old pup can be sastified and contented with a hot morning of "work".ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  He's just getting his third wind, and will be right back to work in a couple seconds.  The good thinkg about the third wind is all of the excess energy is gone and that's when the brain starts to kick in.
Oklahoma, United States

canecorsonancy

Oooohhhh, my grandson!!!!! ;D Can you tell more about the cadaver work? I have not "spoken" to you in such a long time.
I also love the car ;D
xxx
Nancy

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Welcome Laure, Ralphie and Tallula :)

Cohors

Welcome on board.
I love Oklahoma.
I used to live in OKCity a long time ago.
360º Cane Corso

ninci

Welcome!

Quote from: canecorsonancy on May 22, 2006, 10:42:24 PM
Can you tell more about the cadaver work?

I would also like to hear more information about cadaver work with corso.


Nina
The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Zeep

Thanks for the Hellos!  rather than take up space here on the Intros section, I will post a Cadaver thread in the Working section. It may take a day or two for me to put one together.

Man, there are all sorts of people here on this board. Thanks Nancy for pulling such a group together.  Many from such exotic places...
Oklahoma, United States

denis_ali


Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Casa del Sol

welcome, i lived in oklahoma for a short while too. fort sill....  anymore pics of your ralphie.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Lou and Scott

Hi Laura,
Welcome to the board.  I sent you a couple emails inquiring about the work you do with the dogs.  I am presently
reading up on SAR and what it takes to get involved.  I would appreciate any information you could post, with your
own personal take on Corsos in that field.
Thanks,
Lou

orlo

where do you live in ok. my mother lives in Atoka

Deucalions


del_angelo


Zeep

where do you live in ok. my mother lives in Atoka

Orlo - I live in McAlester, about 1 hr north of Atoka.  I cover Atoka for work, and always enjoy the drive down.
Oklahoma, United States

Zeep

Lou and Scott -
I am so sorry - I was on vacation out of state and then getting caught up on stuff at home and work.  Will read your e-mails more carefully and get to you.  For now, there is a section in WORKING that you might want to look over, as I tend to jump around when I get started.
Oklahoma, United States