News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Casa del Sol Cane Corso

Started by Casa del Sol, October 28, 2010, 11:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casa del Sol

Hello all, My name is Eddie. I have been a member of this forum for a little more than 4 years now.
I have learned a lot on this forum as well as from the people I have met here.

We have not bred a litter yet, but if everything goes as planned we hope to have our first litter in 2011. :)
Here you can visit our website:

http://www.casadelsolcanecorso.com/
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

MontD

Good luck Eddie.  Nice looking site.

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

justice

All the best to you Eddie. I wish you nothing but the best and success. It's evident and obvious that you truly love the breed. God Bless.

Casa del Sol

Thanks Brent, best wishes to you as well my friend.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

CorsoInCA

I hope all goes as planned Eddie!  Good luck !! :)

Reina

You already know I'm a fan! Best of luck with your first litter.

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

PrideNJoyzCC

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Sabrina & Dino

woop woop puppy breath!!! cant wait!!!

go giants!  :P

Niska


Casa del Sol

Thank you everyone.

Quote from: Sabrina & Dino on October 29, 2010, 05:03:08 PM
woop woop puppy breath!!! cant wait!!!

go giants!  :P

We'll see how they do in Tejas......GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Phantom

Good luck with your litter. I didn't know you made a breeding yet.
Who's the lucky pappi?

Helmut

Hi Eddie, all the best for your upcoming first litter, good luck ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Casa del Sol

Quote from: Phantom on October 29, 2010, 10:38:44 PM
Good luck with your litter. I didn't know you made a breeding yet.
Who's the lucky pappi?

No breeding yet Erik.....just something in the works. ;) Will make the announcement once everything is confirmed. :)

Thank you Helmut. :)
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.