News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hi, new here

Started by bpw821, November 02, 2010, 07:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpw821

Hi,
My name is Brandon. Diamond is my first cane corso I ever had. She is 11 months old about 65 lbs.Been wanting one for about 4yrs. now. Finally saved up enough to get her last year. I'am vary proud of her I take her almost every where I go. Trying at the moment to get her in some PP training. Let me know what you guys think!!!






It Hurts Sometimes!

Helmut

Welcome here Brandon, you have a nice dog you own, just comity
whats happen, maybe the pics you post aren't from a 11 mth old dog but obviously never from a CC? Sorry to much PB......

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

bpw821

Really can't understand what u are saying!!!! ??? But I think you are trying to say she is not a cane corso. If that what you are saying I know what I have and I know the parents but thank you for your comment anyway. ;)
It Hurts Sometimes!