News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel

Started by Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel, November 03, 2010, 11:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel

Corso Di Munteanu
F.C.I. 5074 Serbia


for now base kennel:

Maximus
Born: 07.11.2007
Mother:
Sforza Amellia (Kratosz Opal X Donar (Simon X Azzura))
X
Father:
Nitro (Ares X Dea)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYIcVUVbHI

Zahur Custodi Nos
CH Serbia, CH Croatia, CH Italy

Born: 11.07.2007
Father:
Tyson (Portos x Sofia)
X
Mother:
Zoe Del Rosso Malpelo (CH Bazo x CH Ligea)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odiT0gMcIpE

Alegra
Born: 25.12.2008
Mother:
Rebia Custodi Nos (Tyson (Portos X Sofia) X Naomi Del Rosso Malpelo)
X
Father:
Rodrigo Del Rosso Malpelo (Conan Dei Dauni X Iris)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6mFHiLR37k

Aurora
Born: 19.11.2007
Father:
Max "Antico Cerberus"
(Bulan Dell Antico Cerberus X Desi Dell Antico Cerberus)
Mother:
Panda
(Amaro Custodi Nos X Szureti Golden Maya)



http://s337.photobucket.com/albums/n398/munteanu1985/Cane%20Corso%20Aurora/?action=view&current=DSCF8668.mp4

Corvinia
Born: 03.01.2010
Father:
Maximus
X
Mother:
Lena



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eFIu3TRz0I

Gaia Del Rosso Malpelo
CH Serbia, CH Croatia, CH Italy

Born: 15.09.2007
Father:
Conan Dei Dauni (Paco x Nikita)
x
Mother:
Gilda (Portos x Alice)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewioGaB5OwQ

and another young female that will soon be presented

First litter Corso Di Munteanu will be Zahur Custodi Nos X Aurora that are expected these days



site will work soon http://www.corsodimunteanu.com

contact
Mobile:
+381638057473 Emil

E-mail:
corsodimunteanu@hotmail.com
corsodimunteanu@yahoo.com
corsodimunteanu@gmail.com

for now more pictures here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Corso-Di-Munteanu-Kennel/166480340036280
Cane Corso Kennel
Corso Di Munteanu
F.C.I. 5074 Serbia


Web:
www.corsodimunteanu.com
Contact:
Mobile:
+381638057473 Emil
E-mail:
corsodimunteanu@gmail.com


Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel

Well after a few days overtired, finally to advertise :)
Our Aurora on 8th November at 21h, with the help of veterinarian Dr. Professor Magaša brought to the world, a beautiful and big female puppy.
Unfortunately Aurora had only one puppy and could not bring it to the world itself, so we had to ask for help at the vet.
Aurora gave birth by Caesarean section, the puppy is healthy, beautiful, with nice big head.
Aurora has recovered very well after surgery and a very nice take care about a little princess.
Milk has enough so that a small beauty is progressing smoothly.
I think her name will be Apollonia

Few hours old...



Cane Corso Kennel
Corso Di Munteanu
F.C.I. 5074 Serbia


Web:
www.corsodimunteanu.com
Contact:
Mobile:
+381638057473 Emil
E-mail:
corsodimunteanu@gmail.com


Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel

As I promised here are fresh pictures with Apollonia.
To see if we have progressed or not... :)

Apollonia Corso Di Munteanu (4 days old) :)




Cane Corso Kennel
Corso Di Munteanu
F.C.I. 5074 Serbia


Web:
www.corsodimunteanu.com
Contact:
Mobile:
+381638057473 Emil
E-mail:
corsodimunteanu@gmail.com


di Casa Pretorian

Congrats Munteanu! You have very good dogs!
di Casa Pretorian Kennel

Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel

Quote from: cosmin on November 15, 2010, 11:57:43 AM
Congrats Munteanu! You have very good dogs!
Cosmni,.
thank you very much for congratulations,
I wish you good luck and a lot of results in future work with your lovely dogs
Cane Corso Kennel
Corso Di Munteanu
F.C.I. 5074 Serbia


Web:
www.corsodimunteanu.com
Contact:
Mobile:
+381638057473 Emil
E-mail:
corsodimunteanu@gmail.com


Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel

We have been away for a bit but here we are with new photos of our little princess...  :)

Apollonia Corso Di Munteanu (14 days old)








Cane Corso Kennel
Corso Di Munteanu
F.C.I. 5074 Serbia


Web:
www.corsodimunteanu.com
Contact:
Mobile:
+381638057473 Emil
E-mail:
corsodimunteanu@gmail.com


Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel

New pictures with my princess :)

Have we progressed or not? :)

Apollonia Corso Di Munteanu 1 month old :)















Cane Corso Kennel
Corso Di Munteanu
F.C.I. 5074 Serbia


Web:
www.corsodimunteanu.com
Contact:
Mobile:
+381638057473 Emil
E-mail:
corsodimunteanu@gmail.com


Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel

With first snow we make some new pictures with our female Corvinia :) :D :)

Corvinia
(Maximus X Lena)
















Cane Corso Kennel
Corso Di Munteanu
F.C.I. 5074 Serbia


Web:
www.corsodimunteanu.com
Contact:
Mobile:
+381638057473 Emil
E-mail:
corsodimunteanu@gmail.com


Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel


Apollonia Corso Di Munteanu
almost 2 months old







Cane Corso Kennel
Corso Di Munteanu
F.C.I. 5074 Serbia


Web:
www.corsodimunteanu.com
Contact:
Mobile:
+381638057473 Emil
E-mail:
corsodimunteanu@gmail.com


Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel

Cane Corso Kennel
Corso Di Munteanu
F.C.I. 5074 Serbia


Web:
www.corsodimunteanu.com
Contact:
Mobile:
+381638057473 Emil
E-mail:
corsodimunteanu@gmail.com


Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel

Cane Corso Kennel
Corso Di Munteanu
F.C.I. 5074 Serbia


Web:
www.corsodimunteanu.com
Contact:
Mobile:
+381638057473 Emil
E-mail:
corsodimunteanu@gmail.com


Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel

here to introduce to you young female what I promised in the first post of this topic

Sforza Samba

born: 29.04.2010

Father:
Abracadabra Del Rosso Malpelo
(Zar Del Rosso Malpelo X Cornellia Della Ruralis Gens)

Mother:
Sforza Zinda
(Nerone Di Casa Cesaro X Sforza Annabelle)

Sforza Samba











Today was the first contact with Samba and we met, beauty accepted me with no problem and made it clear that she wants to work for further
and here one short video with her :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miBCkIehKKY

soon some other news in our kennel :) ;)
Cane Corso Kennel
Corso Di Munteanu
F.C.I. 5074 Serbia


Web:
www.corsodimunteanu.com
Contact:
Mobile:
+381638057473 Emil
E-mail:
corsodimunteanu@gmail.com


Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel

Few pictures with Zahur Custodi Nos





& Gaia Del Rosso Malpelo






In a few days will do the X-Ray to confirm the mating between Zahur Custodi Nos & Gaia Del Rosso Malpelo :)
Litter "B" of kennel Corso Di Munteanu we expect in February :)
Cane Corso Kennel
Corso Di Munteanu
F.C.I. 5074 Serbia


Web:
www.corsodimunteanu.com
Contact:
Mobile:
+381638057473 Emil
E-mail:
corsodimunteanu@gmail.com


Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel

Few pictures with proud parents of litter "B"

proud father :)
CH Zahur Custodi Nos
(Tyson (Portos x Sofia) X Zoe Del Rosso Malpelo (CH Bazo x CH Ligea))

results:
*Radunno del anno 2009 (Italy)
JUDGES:
MARIANO DI CHICCO (MALES + CLASS CAMPIONATO)
PETER VAN MONTFOORT (FEMALES + BOB)
Class: Open Class
Results: V3

*Cane Corso Speciality Show
Novi Sad 03.04.2010
Judge: Michelle Palazo
Class: Champion Class
Results: V2

*Speciality Show Molos klub Zagreb.2009
Judge: Mariano Di Chicco
Class: Open Class
Rezults: V1,CAC, Club Winer

&

proud mother :)
CH Gaia Del Rosso Malpelo
(Conan Dei Dauni (Paco x Nikita) X Gilda (Portos x Alice))

results:
*Radunno del anno 2009 (Italy)
JUDGES:
MARIANO DI CHICCO (MALES + CLASS CAMPIONATO)
PETER VAN MONTFOORT (FEMALES + BOB)
Class: Open Class
Results: V1

*Cane Corso Speciality Show
Novi Sad 03.04.2010
Judge: Michelle Palazo
Class: Champion Class
Results: V1

*Moloss Speciality Show Celje 2010
Judge: Lemo Nikša (CRO)
Class: Champion Class
Results: V1

*Speciality Show Molos klub Zagreb.2009
Judge: Mariano Di Chicco
Class: Open Class
Rezults: V1,CAC

and beautiful pictures with Zahur & Gaia together:





Cane Corso Kennel
Corso Di Munteanu
F.C.I. 5074 Serbia


Web:
www.corsodimunteanu.com
Contact:
Mobile:
+381638057473 Emil
E-mail:
corsodimunteanu@gmail.com


Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel

On 14th february at 01h puppies arrived on this world :)
Beautiful 6 puppies :) 4 males and 2 females :)

Litter B - Zahur & Gaia (puppies few hours old)



Cane Corso Kennel
Corso Di Munteanu
F.C.I. 5074 Serbia


Web:
www.corsodimunteanu.com
Contact:
Mobile:
+381638057473 Emil
E-mail:
corsodimunteanu@gmail.com