News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello From Slovenia.

Started by DolceBlu, November 18, 2010, 09:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DolceBlu

Hello, my name is Kaja and I am from Slovenia. I am owner of two Cane Corso bitches. One is 14 months old and one is 5 months. Both come from Serbia kennel Sangue Madgnifica.

Orka Ocean Bubble Sangue Magnifica (Hanna Sangue magnifica x Gvido Sangue Magnifica) 5 month black color

Dolce Blue Baby (Kratosz Orsola x Gvido Sangue Magnifica) 14 month grey color

Greetings

Kaja

grox

Hello Kaja and welcome  ;D I like your bitches and i Hope that we meet as soon as possible becouse my nitor hardly waiting for your ladys  :P


p.s. zdej pa hitr slikce gor popat :P

Denti Acciaio

Judit - we have puppies for sale
Denti Acciaio Kennel

Nero d' Avola's

NERO D' AVOLA'S
      KENNEL

paulinacka


Darek