News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Southern Illinois

Started by TrishF, January 05, 2011, 02:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrishF

Hello to all. My name is Trish, and I am owned by a 16 month old male Corso named Shogun. I had researched the breed for 2 years before deciding to choose a breeder. I love this breed! Very beautiful, elegant and protective of what they believe to be theirs. I am also getting a female pup in a few weeks that I intend to show in AKC conformation.
I have been helping locally to transport for rescues, all breeds. I am hoping to become active in Corso rescue in the near future.
I am a Registered Nurse, married with 3 grown kids and one grandbaby.
I look forward to all the years of experience and advise of those on this forum.  :)
Hope to chat soon.
Trish Fielder
"It's not drool, it's Corso bling"
Mom to Legacy's Shogun and Legacy's Ziva is a Diva

justice

Welcome to the forum. From Connecticut

AngieS

Welcome, kind of neighbor.  We're in Northern IL.   ;D
Angie
Proudly owned by Renegades Dozer  CGC, PDC, RN, BH

Garciano

So nice to have you ............Hello from Chicago.

Darek


Garciano

Hi Trish
Have you started working with your puppy for comformation? and any pictures of the little love?

loveOFdogs


Oscar777


Casa del Sol

Welcome to the forum, lots of info here. Enjoy!
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

TrishF

Thanks for the welcomes, I appreciate it. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my puppy, so I have not had a chance to work with her yet.
Trish.....So. IL
Mom to Legacy's Shogun and Legacy's Ziva is a Diva

pete

    ;D Welcome to the forum Trish''
  ''Best of luck with your new puppy''
PETE ANASTASATOS

Garciano

So happy to hear you'll be showing in Illinois ;D need more Corso showing up this way for sure

TrishF

Garciano,
When are the next big shows coming up in the Chicago area? We have virtually nothing down here in So. IL. How many Corso do you see in the ring..average? What is being put up by the judges mostly? I hear that they are not looking at heads as much as bite.
Thanks,
Trish
Mom to Legacy's Shogun and Legacy's Ziva is a Diva

Niska


Garciano

Hi Trish,
This is a problem here in Illinois are numbers are low. We need to get the numbers up and that's why I was saying glad to have someone else who's showing. But here's the next really big show/ the biggest one in Chicago...http://ikcdogshow.com/
Feel free to email me or even call
Tony