News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello From Brazil

Started by Karine Dal Toé, January 07, 2011, 02:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karine Dal Toé

Hello from Brazil! About me: My name is Karine Dal Toe. I am Brazilian descendant of Italians. I have Cane Corso since 2006 but only recently started my creation. I have five Corsos so far. I'm here to learn more about Corsos. Please, share photos, info, and your letters  with me about your good and bad breeder experiences.   And anything else you can possibly imagine. THANK YOU ALL!
I believe in preserving the Cane Corso Italiano most pure form in ITS and beauty. :)

Casa del Sol

Hello, welcome to the forum. Hope to see pictures of your dogs. :)
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Garciano


lpfares

Hey Karine, good to see you here. ;D
Big Welcome for you! I hope that you enjoy this fórum! ;)

Lucas Fares.

Karine Dal Toé


Darek