News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

What going on everyone?

Started by BigFait, January 24, 2011, 04:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigFait

Hi everyone, My name is Eddie I'm in the U.S. Army I currently have a 19 month old Cane Corso named Gotti. It's a crazy story how I gothim but to make it short I was training gotti for his previous owner just basic stuff how to walk on a leash sit stay come  minor stuff and I realized he wasn't at the weight he should be at and he was extramly aggressive so as time went on it was his treatment at home he lived in his cage in a closet and barely fed. So I convinced the owner to sell him to me which was months of convincing and finally I got him with full reg. and everything Now he's living the good life had a great PED. and just all around a great dog and is currently training for sch. I'm currently in KY. and I think that's it for now lol... any ? feel free to ask..
Live for today & let tommorrow worry about it's self!!

Casa del Sol

Welcome.....hahah...names Eddie too and in the Army as well. Good to hear you were able to take the dog out of that situation.....hope all is well now. Best of luck.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Marco


BigFait

Yea he's good doing real good now I'm going to a sch. club on sat. to see how he does and if he's ready for sch sport. Where you stationed?
Live for today & let tommorrow worry about it's self!!

Garciano