News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

HELLO FROM AFGHANISTAN (SAN ANTONIO, TX)

Started by martineznavy10, February 11, 2011, 07:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martineznavy10

Hello All!!  My name is Albert Martinez and I'm new to the Cane Corso breed and new to having a big dog breed. I'm looking to learn as much as I can about the Cane Corso.  I understand that the breed is a unique breed and it takes a lot to raise one, so any guidance will be very appreciated.  I'm currently deployed to Afghanstian and have been doing some researching and talking to my friends about the Cane Corso breed so I'm very excited.  Hopefully in the near future when I get back I'll be as ready as I can be so I can welcome one into my family!

Casa del Sol

Welcome.....lots of info here.
Enjoy the site.....
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

justice


Cane Corso Del Volto Santo

welcome, tons of info here, these are incrediable animals! be safe over there
Frank and Maria Marcantonio
Cane Corso Del Volto Santo

roy


Helmut

Hi and welcome to the site, take care  ;)
Helmut
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Garciano

A warm welcome to you Albert.........I know you will find all the info you need right here. You do your home work as very much needed for a new owner and enjoy the forum.