News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

I Corsi del Greppo (Italy)

Started by Marcone, June 10, 2011, 07:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Corsi del Greppo (Italy)

I Corsi del Greppo (Italy)
1 (100%)
I Corsi del Greppo (Italy)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Marcone

Hello everyone!

My name is Marco and I am pleased to introduce you our kennel in Italy (Rome), named "I Corsi del Greppo".

Please visit our website for any information:

http://www.icorsidelgreppo.com/

Our breeding has more than 20 years of experience selecting the Cane Corso and we are proud to have one of the purest bloodlines characterized by dogs with dark black coat, strong temperament and big structure.

Here are some pictures of our beautiful purely Italian dogs:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/857/bastiano.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/bastiano2.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/828/dsc1768640x480.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/dsc0082640x480.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/erosv.jpg/

Please feel free to contact me for any questions and/or request of information you may have.

Marco
 :)

Darek