News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

I'M RAFFY! HELLO FROM ITALY!!!

Started by folsy, July 11, 2011, 06:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

folsy


Hello!my name is Raffaella, I'm 35 and I live near Milan, Italy.
sorry for my not too bad english!! but can I write in italian?? ;D

My family and I have bought a cane corso, female, 4 months, her name is Luna (moon in english).
we love them!
She's so tender!
she's doing dog handling with me...she's so good!
it's the first time I have a dog and I'm so happy, she gives me a lot of pleasure!!
bye bye from Raffy! :D

canecorsonancy

Hi Raffy,
Welcome on board. Your English is good enough for the forum ;) You can of course always use http://www.google.it/language_tools?hl=it for help.
xxx
Nancy

TeamCaneCorso

Welcome... Congratulations on the Corso... good luck on the training...

Cane Corso Del Volto Santo

Welcome to the forum Raffy, congrats on your new puppy! ciao ciao

Frank

Frank and Maria Marcantonio
Cane Corso Del Volto Santo