News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

BODYGUARD LAND (GEORGIA-TBILISI)

Started by beka, August 28, 2011, 03:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beka

Hello, I would present you myself and my kennel BODYGUARD LAND (FCI).

I'm 28 years old man from Georgia. I'm musician producer and clip maker. 6 years ago, I was interesting in profecional dog industry and I foll in love withe breed Cane Corso. I wrote the firs book in georgian about dogs. During one year I was a producer of the Radio show " My best freind" (about dogs). I'm creator and ovner of the first georgian forum about dogs. I was also a producer of a poject about animals protection. I maked a video clip about this project. A lot of georgian sigers participated in it.

Actually, I'm breeder and ovner of kennel BODYGUARD LAND and the futur judge. My official website: www.kennel.ge



beka

#1
see my photos and the photos of my dogs :)

BODYGUARD LAND BIVER-JAZZ
(ARAMIS DEL ROSSO MALPELO x JEOLANDA DEL ROSSO MALPELO)
Ch. Georgia, Ch. Russia, Ch.Ukraine, Ch. FCG
Junior Ch. Georgia, Junior Ch. Azerbaijan
8XCW, 4XBOB, 1XCACIB, 2XBIG, 1XBIS
Excl. 2 (Intermediate class) on World Dog Show 2011
Junior Caucasian Winner 2010, King of Show (Best Male of Show) 2010




---

ARAMIS DEL ROSSO MALPELO (IMPORTED FROM ITALY)
(DEI DAUNI CONAN x GILDA)
Ch. Georgia, Ch.FCG
2XCACIB, 3XCW, 2XBOB



----

One mounth ago, we imported a one year old dog from kennel DELLA VALLE DEI LORD (Italy)
KROM DELLA VALLE DEI LORD
(Prestige X Star Della Valle Dei Lord)





beka

JEOLANDA DEL ROSSO MALPELO - IMPORTED FROM ITALY
(DEI DAUNI CONAN x PETRA)
Ch. Georgia, Ch.FCG, 2XCacib


---

NICOLETTE FROM BODYGUARD LAND - IMPORTED FROM ITALY
(CH,ORSOLEIRO x ALBA)


On Photos she is 7 mounths.

---

Violence Of Viktory Iz Dinastii Chempionov - IMPORTED FROM RUSSIA
(CICERON IZ DINASTII CHEMPIONOV x NANA DELLA VALLE DEGLI ORSI ALI)
1XJCAC, 1XCW, Best Junior of Breed
Best Baby of Breed, Baby BIS1



---

BODYGUARD LAND BERTA
(ARAMIS DEL ROSSO MALPELO x HADIJA)


On Photos she is 9 mounths.

---
LULU FOR BODYGUARD LAND



---


IT'S ME ))


OA Hunter

Hello Beka,
great dogs and nice pics
welcome to the forum

Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel

Cane Corso Kennel
Corso Di Munteanu
F.C.I. 5074 Serbia


Web:
www.corsodimunteanu.com
Contact:
Mobile:
+381638057473 Emil
E-mail:
corsodimunteanu@gmail.com


beka

Thanks All :)

---

CACIB FCI "Winner 2011". Minsk, Belarus 10 September, 2011
Judges: Cuccillato Alberto (Italy)
Biver-Jazz - Excl.1, CW, Cac, Cacib, Belarus Winner 2011
With this win Biver-Jazz completed requirements for Belarus Champion title.








XLaurax


Joey (La Protezione Migliore)

Welcome :) Nice to see some pics of Krom again. He realy has the looks of his dad ;)

www.canecorsonederland.nl

beka

XLaurax, Joey (La Protezione Migliore)   THANKS !!!

---

25.09.2011. UKRAINE, VINICA
MONOGRAFIC CANE CORSO , Judge: MASSIMO INSOLI (ITALY)
BIVER-JAZZ EXCEL-1, CW, CAC, B.MALE, BOB. WINNER Cane Corso CLUB OF UKRAINE!!!
Thanks for a good handling Valeriya Nikitina and Thanks Judge MASSIMO INSOLI !

---
15.09.2011
UKRAINE, VINICA INTERNATIONAL DOG-SHOW "CACIB"
JUDGE: SONJA FALETTY (ITALY)
BODYGUARD LAND CAMILA - BIG PERSPECTIVE 1.

beka

new fotos nici and violence :)
---
Violence Of Viktory Iz Dinastii Chempionov
15 Mounth




NICOLETTE FOR BODYGUARD LAND
11 Mounth





beka


beka

22 October 2011, Tbilisi, Georgia
International Dog-show CAC-CACIB FCI "Golden Fleece 2011"
Judges: Espen Engh (Norwey), Georgi Hristozov (Bulgaria)
NICOLETE FOR BODYGUARD LAND, JCAC, CW, BEST JUNIOR OF BREED, BOB! BEST IN SHOW JUNIOR 2.
BODYGUARD LAND BERTA, EXELENT 1, CAC, CW, (INTERMEDIATE CLASS)
KROM DELLA VALLE DEI LORD, EXELENT 1, CAC, CW, (INTERMEDIATE CLASS)
ARAMIS DEL ROSSO MALPELO, EXELENT 1, CAC, CW, (CLASS CHEMPIONS)
BODYGUARD LAND AKITA NUESTROS AMIGOS, BEST PUPPY OF BREED, BEST PUPPY IN SHOW!

beka

23 October 2011, Tbilisi, Georgia
International Dog-show CAC-CACIB FCI "Tbilisoba 2011"
Judges: Espen Engh (Norwey)
NICOLETTE FOR BODYGUARD LAND. EXELENT 1. JCAC, CW, BOB, BEST IN SHOW JUNIOR!
BODYGUARD LAND BERTA. EXELENT 1, CAC, CACIB, CW,.
BODYGUARD LAND CARUZO. BIG PERSPECTIVE.
P.S.
With this win NICOLETTE FOR BODYGUARD LAND completed requirements for JUNIOR CHAMPION title. And BODYGUARD LAND BERTA got CHAMPINSHIP OF FCG.

Zoryana(kennel Res Landes)

Приветик!!! :)
Очень красивые у тебя собаки ;)
Kennel "RES LANDES", Ukraine
www.reslandes.com

beka

Thanks Zoryana you have nice dogs too :)

Nicolette For Bodyguard Land
14 mounths
Junior Chempione Georgia
2x Best In Show Junior Winner!


Violence Of Viktory Iz Dinastii Chempionov
18 nounths
Best In Show Puppy Winner!




Bodyguard Land Donna
8 mounths