News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello, Training tips 5 month old CC

Started by JIM G, October 05, 2011, 05:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Any training tips for a 5 month old CC

Any training tips for a 5 month old CC
0 (0%)
training tips female CC 5 month old
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

JIM G

Afternoon,

New to the group looking for training and socialazation  advice for a 5 month old female cane corso, any tips welcome
Jim G.

TeamCaneCorso

hello... welcome... congrats on the pup... What we did was get her out a lot... we have a great downtown area... and as striking as they are, most people come right at them... the others run to the other side of the street... I also suggest group training... as "silly" as some of these can be... they get you guys around other dogs and new experiences... just my two cents.. I also believe these like other Mastiffs develop slower... longer "puppy" stage... This is a great forum... use it ... lots of info.... just got to dig around a little...T.... check my girl out at teamcanecorso.com.... not selling anything... just a proud owner... last thought I always tell people with pups it's better to figure these things out when their smaller then when their bigger... and these guys get big...

JIM G

thanks she is doing well, we bring her out a few times a week she is getting big
Jim G.

MoMomma

I'm learning about all of these things with my pup too (11 weeks old).  You'll get much better advice from the well seasoned owners here so I'll refrain from giving any out lol Just wanted to say Congrats on your girl and good luck with everything!
Mo's Momma, Megan, in Oklahoma!