News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Syria! And Happy New Year to all

Started by Sammydtd, December 31, 2011, 05:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammydtd

He everyone,

I'm very excited because this will be my first corso...I currently have 3 english bulldogs, one amstaff, and now I have to decide between two adult female corsos so I need your help. 

They are both female, one year old, and have had basica obedience training.  One is blue and the other is chestnut brindle.  I will attach the pictures, so please give me your thoughts at least physically.  The Blue Corso is gentler and more mellow, while the other one is a little playful and feisty. 

I also think the crop done on the blue is a little better, and smaller.

The one I pick will serve as a guard dog for my home, and she will have her house outside in the yard.  The rest of my dogs are inside.

Pics below
http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n516/sammydtd/Cane%20Corsos/

password corsos

Comments away guys!

Sam



Darek


Sammydtd

Guys, I would really like your thoughts on those one year old corsos  :D

Zoryana(kennel Res Landes)

Kennel "RES LANDES", Ukraine
www.reslandes.com