News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Presentation

Started by frasca, February 05, 2007, 07:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monica

Hello Max!

Hope everything is good iin Italy.

//Monica

ronjhoser

Ciao Max,
Nice to have you here.  I must tell you... I laughed for days when I got your email regarding Conan semen.  I don't get many emails like that.  Hope all is well. ;D
Ron

LARA

Ciao Max,
nice to meet you here !ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D ;D ;D

reading and writing in english about interesting topics is a relly good exercise to learn it... ;)
Try to believe !ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :P

Hai visto? Siamo quasi di piÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¹ su questo forumi che su quello italiano.... :-XÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;)

frasca

 :) Thank you at evrybody, there is a lot people that write on this forum, well I will try in the future.
A big hug at all,
Max.

Jenny


CaneLinda

Hello! I own Hihankara's Gino, son of Dei Dauni Futuro - beautiful dog!!

nathalie

nathalie

www.canecorsopalma.nl

Darrel

Hi Max, welcome to the forum :)
Darrel
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

All-TimeDogs

Bianca

moosified

Hi and welcome.


Quote from: BluSteel CaneCorso on February 05, 2007, 06:59:35 PM
Hi, your english is as good as mine and I live in the U.S.!!!!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Welcome!


:)I second that.


Patricia

#25
hello Massimo  :D

My Toran his father is Ivan.

http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=3948.0


www.canecorsoverhoeff.nl

coco

hello and dont worry about your english we all speak cane corso 8)

samstig

Sandy Stigliano

Patricia

It's an old topic but I thought, maybe he will read it sometimes  ;D


www.canecorsoverhoeff.nl

corso83

ciao benvenuto ;)
lorenzo