News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Presentation

Started by frasca, February 05, 2007, 07:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frasca

Hello, good morning,

I am Massimo Frascari, " Dei Dauni " Kennel, someone of you I think just know me, Zoe De Vita had invite me to read and write on this forum, I never write here because my big problem is the English, ( my is very bad ), like you can see..... So I think that I will try to read but difficultly I can try to write in the future ( many hour for a mail ).
Compliments for the nice forum,
Best regards and my best wish at all,

Max.

Giulia


Holger


Irena

Hi Massimo, welcome tothe forum
nice to see you here, don't worry 90% of ppl here don't speak english but we still understand each other lol ( incloding myself lol )


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

rothorm

Hi Max,
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¿How are you?
Nice to see you here!

Montse
Rothorm

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

Sussi


canecorsonancy

Welcome on board ;D
Like Irena said, do not worry about your English. Most of us have the same problem, but we always find a way to understand each other ;)
xxx
Nancy

jojo

Hello and welcome

I am English and some here still speak better English than me, so do not worry  ;D ;D
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

ItalicaCaneCorso

Ciao Massimo!

i am happy you are here! Welcome welcome welcome!!  ;D  ;D

This a wonderful board!!!!

Kiss,

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Casa del Sol

ciao,

i am eddie. nice to see you here. welcome and enjoy the forum....
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Stephanie

Hey!!!!!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Massimo,
Glad to see you here.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Don't worry about your English you do good and we can figure it out.
;D ;D ;D ;D

Take care,
Steph


USA

canecorsodog

Ciao Massimo.

Nice to see you here!!!

Saluti

Sandra

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, your english is as good as mine and I live in the U.S.!!!!  Welcome!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

ben Fuerte

ciao 

and welcome to the forum

enjoy it

ciao  ;D 8)