News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Greetings from Chicagoland

Started by moonglow, August 12, 2012, 01:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonglow

Hi,
I'm new to the breed and I am getting my first CC puppy in 3 days. I am looking forward to checking out all the information about Corsi on the forum and learning from experienced owners.

Here are some pics from a few weeks ago (He was just under 6 weeks old):



Yes, his nails are painted in this pic. The breeder said his daughter did it, lol



He kept trying to follow me when I was taking pics and the only time he stopped was to pee


Sabrina & Dino


CaneCorsoBiH

Congrats

nice colour !

Best Regards from Bosnia
Cane Corso BiH

TrishF

Very cute pup!! Where did you get him from?
Welcome to the forum. Lots of great owners and breeders here and lots of great info!
Trish Fielder
Campo di Sogni Cane Corso
Southern IL
Mom to Legacy's Shogun and Legacy's Ziva is a Diva