News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Wella, May 25, 2006, 01:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wella

Hello Everyone!
I want to introduce my self ÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã¢â‚¬Ã...“ my name is Wella, I live in Israel, and I have 2 cane corso dogs.
A male (Oscar), is 40 month old. And a female (Bell) is 18 month old.



















The pedigrees of the dogs:




canecorsonancy

Welcome! You just made a pedigree junky very happy ;D
xxx
Nancy

Tineke


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding!

Wella

Quote from: canecorsonancy on May 25, 2006, 01:16:18 PM
Welcome! You just made a pedigree junky very happy ;D
Truly yours  ;D

I'm so glad that I find out so many cane corso lovers all over the world  :)

Corine


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

#5
Welcome :) great the pics in the pedigrees ;D, thanks ;) ;D

denis_ali

hello wela.....
nice son of yurak u have  ;)

Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Cohors

Welcome on board Wella
360º Cane Corso

Wella

Quote from: denis_ali on May 25, 2006, 09:10:23 PM
hello wela.....
nice son of yurak u have  ;)
I happy you like them  ;D

Quote from: Cohors on May 26, 2006, 02:12:03 AM
Welcome on board Wella
Thank you!  :D

Irena

hi
finaly, welcome  ;D


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ninci

Welcome wella!



Nina

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!