News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Zadoque, May 25, 2006, 01:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zadoque

I am Flavio Ramos from Brazil... I started breading only in 2005 but I am learning from this breed since 1999. So I am here to learn and help others with all of you.

Corine


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.

canecorsonancy

Welcome Ramos. Do share pictures (and pedigrees ;D) of your dogs. I'm a picture and pedigree junky. And a puppy junky....... Oh well, I'm a Cane Corso addict ;D
xxx
Nancy

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


Wella


Tineke


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding!

denis_ali

hello Ramos.....nice to have u here....

Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Cohors

Bem-vindo Flavio.
Welcome Flavio
360º Cane Corso

Zadoque

Thanks to all of you...

I will place some pictures Nancy... but you can see my corsos at my website: www.portalcanecorso.com.br

This site is provisory but the adress will be this one so you can Check it out, as son as the webmaster finish my site I will be updating... I will tell you wen it happens.

Obrigado Marcus!!!

Best Regards,

Flavio Ramos

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!