Hi everybody!
My name is Eeva. I live in Finland with corso boy and french bulldog girl.
My corsoaddict started one summer day when I visited at Marko Kyllönen and Malla Simu`s home. There wasn`t returning back, I was totally in love with this amazing breed :P
My future plan is breed french bulldogs, but who knows...maybe someday we have corso puppies too :)
Hello! ;D
Welcome, you are right, the Cane Corso is incredible.
Welcome ;D
Mukavaa kun meitä pohjoisemman Euroopan ihmisiä tulee tänne lisää ;)
welcome :)
You met Chockie then, Marko is a dear friend of mine - welcome to the forum xxx
Hello and welcome :)
Hello and welcome....ther are many corso addicts here join the club! ;D
welcome to the forum, enjoy it
Corso and Froggy´s ;D
any pics to share ?
ciao 8)
Hi Eeva, Welcome.
[]´s
Eduardo / CCK.
Quote from: ben Fuerte on February 21, 2008, 05:36:54 PM
welcome to the forum, enjoy it
Corso and Froggy´s ;D
any pics to share ?
ciao 8)
I put them when I get home. I am at work now ;D
Quote from: jojo on February 21, 2008, 04:10:59 PM
You met Chockie then, Marko is a dear friend of mine - welcome to the forum xxx
Yes. I met Chocky froggy too. Isn`t he funny and cute :)
Welcome to the forum. Lots of info. here. Enjoy.
Hi, Eeva and welcome ;D ;D
I'm sure you will enjoy conversations here ;) ;) ;)
Welcome!!! :)
Hello and welcome have fun ;D ;)
Here is pics
(http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa60/Ewes_album/kuva.jpg)
(http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa60/Ewes_album/Kuva2.jpg)
LOL - so you are working a lot & long
Quote from: Eeva on February 21, 2008, 11:24:44 PM
Quote from: ben Fuerte on February 21, 2008, 05:36:54 PM
welcome to the forum, enjoy it
Corso and Froggy´s ;D
any pics to share ?
ciao 8)
I put them when I get home. I am at work now ;D
so welcome back and thanks for sharing ;) ;D
ciao 8)
Terve Eeva!!!! Welcome :) Sinulla on kaunis koira. Ketkä on sinun koirasi vanhemmat?
Hello and welcome!!! :)
Quote from: MAXENTO on April 20, 2008, 08:00:05 PM
Terve Eeva!!!! Welcome :) Sinulla on kaunis koira. Ketkä on sinun koirasi vanhemmat?
Dog is Adone Di Fosso Corno. Adone in pedigree database
http://www.canecorsopedigree.com/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=8840
Adone kiittää kehuista :)
Our homepage works now
http://www.kolumbus.fi/ewesdogs/xena.html
Hello, you have very beautiful dog and youre very welcome here ;)
New better pics about our dogs
(http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa60/Ewes_album/kuva4.jpg)
(http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa60/Ewes_album/P3010091.jpg)
(http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa60/Ewes_album/P5030360.jpg)
Hello and welcome :)
:D Welcome :D
hello :D
Hello and welcome!
And what a beautiful dog you have :D
Tervetuloa !
Tiina
Welcome! ;D
New pics.. ;D
(http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa60/Ewes_album/adoottaarennosti.jpg)
Adone and our frenchies...
(http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa60/Ewes_album/adodiva.jpg)
(http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa60/Ewes_album/xenaado.jpg)
(http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa60/Ewes_album/portti.jpg)
Our gate with Adone`s profile
Winter 2011
(http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa60/Ewes_album/adotalvi11.jpg)
Nice male!
Thanks :)