Hello, from Moscow!
My name is Tatyana Gusarova. I am from Russia. I am glad to introduce my Kennel "CORSO De LYUKS" .Welcome to our dogs!
With best regards, Tatyana.
Hello, welcome and enjoy :)
I looked at your website, your dogs are beautiful.
hola and welcome to the forum. i hope you enjoy.
welcome :)
hello and welcome tatyana
you have some very nice dogs
Hi tatyana
welcome to the forum :)
Welcome :)
welcome Tatyana ;D
Susen
Welcome Tatiana
Welcome to the forum :D
Welcome to forum Tatiana.
My name is Yulia but I live in Dallas Texas. do you have some pictures of you dogs?
Hello!
Thanks to everyone for invitation.
Tatyana.
Welcome to this great forum,
Lou
Welcome.
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/?action=view¤t=nora1---.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1
My grey female, NORA by name/
Hello! I TRY to put some photos of my dogs...... but .... :'(
It 's her daughter, SHER by name
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/?action=view¤t=blansh103.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/?action=view¤t=344052.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch4
black female , BETTY!
pretty girl!! What do you guys do in Russia for work or dogsports?
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/?action=view¤t=blansh110.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2
SHER...
SHER and BETTY are realy working dogs!
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/?action=view¤t=-011.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1
SHER IS WORKING.........(photo)
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/?action=view¤t=-013.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2
SHER.....
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/?action=view¤t=-013.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2
SHER and her brother BRIZ ...(age-1 year and 4 months)
still BETTY- black female. ...2,5 years
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/?action=view¤t=-001.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2
.....and...now... ;) our young-star......- CORSO De LYUKS ADRIANO...-Best puppy -EURASIA-1-2006,( exspert-Antonio di Lorenzo) EURASIA-2-2006 (Claudio De Giuliani), JCHRus (13 month)
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/?action=view¤t=.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2
CORSO DE LYUKS ADRIANO -black-br. male (age-11 month)
CORSO De LYUKS ADRIANÃÆ'?Ã…Ã,¾ ---he has working........(photo-11 month) ;D
CORSO De LYUKS ADRIANO ///////// portrait......... and ////working--11 month/
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/?action=view¤t=.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/?action=view¤t=1.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1
very nice pictures. A warm wecome to you
Hi, Tanya! Nice to see U here! How are things in Moscow? Do U have pics from Russia CACIB Show? ::) ;)
Eto Jenya s Priamom, esli ti ne uznala ;D
Quote from: Jane on October 11, 2006, 08:53:40 AM
Hi, Tanya! Nice to see U here! How are things in Moscow? Do U have pics from Russia CACIB Show?ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ::) ;)
Eto Jenya s Priamom, esli ti ne uznala ;D
Hi ,Jenya & Priam! How are you? I am fine. Unfortunatly I don"t have pics... :(
I am glad to see you here too! Aren"t you in Italy, are you???
It"s very nice to inform about CC from Russia...all lovers the magic breed.
Hello! I go on to put foto....
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/AnimationWizard4.gif)
BLANSH (SHER (female ) with her brother BRIZ . - foto they are 15 months
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/.jpg) - CORSO De LYUKS ADRIANO ( 11 month)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/1.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/-001.jpg)- BLACK PUMMA (2 years & 4 month)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/-13.jpg)
foto -BLACK PUMMA and BRIZ -best junior female and best junior male on the 8 National Championship 2005
and some ÃÆ'ââ,¬ËœÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â,¬Å¡Ã,¬ÃÆ'?ÂÃ,½otos of this..... "SWEET couple...." ;D They are JUNIORes....
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/-14.jpg)
"....I want to be your HERO !!!!..
.(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/-9.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/-6.jpg)-.....ALL IN CONTROL....
Photos of SHER-age 15 month
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/-1.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/BLANSH---.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/-013.jpg)- SHER is working...
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/blansh103.jpg)
some photos of BRIZ...
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/--2.jpg)-BRIZ (age- 1 year)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/-10.jpg)-BRIZ (age-1 year and 5 month)
beautiful pics....
I would like to put some photos of ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, BEAUTY ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, TIMES (black female) ,BRENDY ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, (black -br. ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, male) and ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, BRENDA (black female)
It" a pity, ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :'(......I have almost no Photo..... ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :-[ ....
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/BEAUTY.jpg)- It"s BEAUTY ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, -(age-15 month-JUNIOR)
and
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/-.jpg) - It"s BRENDY ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, -(age -14 ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, month -JUNIOR)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/-15.jpg) - It"s BRENDA - (age -20 month)
BRIZ, BLACK PUMMA (Betty), BLANSH (Sher), BEAUTY,BRENDY and BRENDA ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, was born in 2004 year from RIO del MURGESE ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, and ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, me lovely NORA ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, (grey female)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/RIO.jpg) -RIO DEL MURGESE
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/RIOdelMURGESE.jpg) -RIO DEL MURGESE ( NOW he is 9 years old)!!!
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/nora1---.jpg) ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, -NORA (MultiCH -12 x CACIB)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/--3.jpg)- NORA (in 2002 year ---15 month)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/-17.jpg)-NORA ....she is waiting ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, her first puppies.... :-*
Hi, Tanya! Yes, I'm living in Rome now, Priam is staying in Moscow, I can't take him here now and i is very pitty :-\ It is very nice to see U here with yours beauties ;D ;)
Quote from: Jane on October 15, 2006, 07:53:59 PM
Hi, Tanya! Yes, I'm living in Rome now, Priam is staying in Moscow, I can't take him here now and i is very pitty :-\ It is very nice to see U here with yours beauties ;D ;)
Jane ,privet..... !
Rada za tebea....Za Priama ne volnyisea, on ved v nadeznih rukax! Skoro vipadet ego lubimii sneg!
Tatyana.
Welcome Tatyana
Very nice pictures of your dogs!
I love to see workink cane corso's
Aloha, Tatyana! You have very beautiful dogs!!! It seems that the Cane Corso I've been seeing lately in Russia are simply stunning...I am happy for you all and I'm sure the competition must be very tough at the dog shows! :)
Hello! and thanks!!!
I like to see how my dogs are working too.
But my adrenalin is BLANSH ;) She has strong state of mind and nice temperament! /////.... I TRUST HER! That is why Blansh is exhibited at International show-ring (a lot of people & dogs) WITHOUT a LEAD! And it is adrinalin !!! and I proud and happy ;D
I plan to have puppies from Blansh and Black Pumma at the beginning 2007.
my Stasia have been on shows to without the leach. Nobody never notised, because she is so well behaiving :)
Welcome =)
Hi !
Congratulatios to the WINNERS in the WDS in POLAND!!!!!!!
.....and again about our dogs...., about thier training (ZKS + ZGS)
ZKS includes skills:
1.sample of a thing on a smell among other things,
2.protaction of a thing and the attitude to throw up feeding (forages)
3. the ditantion of the infringer including directly detention, protection of the owner against an attack ,
protaction of the infringer and it escorting,the attitude to a shot/\.
As to ZGS :
The diploma on ZGS is recognized sufficient for the admission of dogs in WORKING class at axhibitions (monobreed -RKF-FCI)
Hi corsodelyuks!
This is Maria Tolubaeva (Novosibirsk).
I'm glad to see you here!
Hi Masha!
I am glad to see you too!
Tatyana .
:).... and now I put some pics of my previous puppies ..... :) :) :)
female :
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/--4.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/215543_.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/335820_.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/215536_.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/215545_.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/215517_-1.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/215516_.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/27-1.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/27.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/215538_.jpg)
Do you still use Rio? How old is he? Did you get him from Murgese himself??? Thanks, Lee
Rio is 10 years old now & he is alive & healthy. I used him in 2004 and 2005 years....
This year I am waiting new puppies from other males.
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/RIO.jpg) -RIO DEL MURGESE
Hi, nice pictures! Your Nora looks just like my Magic, they could be sister!
Pete
what a gorgeous beauty.
Hi and THANKS! ..... Magic is a pritty girl.....!......................and some pics of NORA
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/205880_-1.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/205279_.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/205263_.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/nora1---.jpg)
DEAR FRIENDS!
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR !
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/elka.gif)
Kennel "ÃÆ'?ÂÃ,¡ORSO De LYUKS"
Hello ! Hello ! Hello!!!!
At the Christmas night.... magic night....were born 5 wonderful puppies from my SHER@TARABAS!!! -2 males (black-br.) and 3 black females!!!
I am happy!
Parents: SHER & TARABAS
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/sher.jpg%20%3Cbr%20/%3E%5Bimg%5Dhttp://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/tarabas1.jpg%3Cbr%20/%3E%5Bimg%5D)http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/2boy.jpg - 2 males
Sorry... :'( :' ... I dont see my pics...
Try again!
Parents : SHER & TARABAS
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/sher.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/tarabas1.jpg)
Can you give me their pedigree numbers? I would love to add the pics to the pedigree database ;D
And puppypictures are of course more than welcome!!!!!!!
Beautiful dogs!! ;D
Zoe
Yes , beautiful parents :)
please keep us posted with puppy - pics as well ;D
ciao 8)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/blue1_007.jpg)- male
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/2boy.jpg) - 2 males
Just one thing to say... CUTE :-* :-*
Sooo cute :-*
Thanks!
Foto TARABAS
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/tarabas2-.jpg)
Hello!
Puppies (14 days)
2 black-br. males and 3 black females :-*
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/pup07002.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/pup07003.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/pup07001.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/pup07008.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/pup07007.jpg)
They are very sweet :-* :-*. Don`t forget so share more photos ;)
Hello!
Age 28 days.....
boys
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/mk6_08_1.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/bk4_07.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/mk4_07.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/bk3_07-1.jpg)
and girls (28 days)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/rs6_07.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/red2_07.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/yellow1_07.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/yellow4_07.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/rs3_07.jpg)
Really really beautiful puppies - packing bags while typing.... :-*
very nice looking puppies :)
great pics
They are beautiful puppies :)
Hello! And THANKS!
Some more pics yet.....GIRLS
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/yellow7_07.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/red7_07.jpg%5B/IMG%3Cbr%20/%3E%5Bimg%5Dhttp://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/rs5_07.jpg)
and BOYS
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/bk5_07-1.jpg)
Very nice and beautiful puppies :-* and the last one with the boys so cut ;D
aaaahhh :-* very nice
nice puppies ,they getting bigger :)
ÃÂello,
our boys :) 42 days
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/bk8_07.jpg)
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/blue5_07.jpg)
awww love the face