News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Kennel CORSO De LYUKS from Moscow.

Started by corsodelyuks, September 30, 2006, 07:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


MX

pretty girl!! What do you guys do in Russia for work or dogsports?


corsodelyuks



corsodelyuks


corsodelyuks


corsodelyuks

  .....and...now... ;)  our young-star......- CORSO De LYUKS  ADRIANO...-Best puppy -EURASIA-1-2006,( exspert-Antonio di Lorenzo) EURASIA-2-2006 (Claudio De Giuliani), JCHRus (13 month)

http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/corsodelyuks/?action=view&current=.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2

CORSO DE LYUKS ADRIANO -black-br. male (age-11 month)

corsodelyuks

CORSO De LYUKS ADRIANÃÆ'?Ã…Ã,¾    ---he has working........(photo-11 month) ;D


Garciano

very nice pictures. A warm wecome to you

Jane

Hi, Tanya! Nice to see U here! How are things in Moscow? Do U have pics from Russia CACIB Show?  ::) ;)
Eto Jenya s Priamom, esli ti ne uznala ;D

corsodelyuks

Quote from: Jane on October 11, 2006, 08:53:40 AM
Hi, Tanya! Nice to see U here! How are things in Moscow? Do U have pics from Russia CACIB Show?ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ::) ;)
Eto Jenya s Priamom, esli ti ne uznala ;D
Hi ,Jenya & Priam!  How are you? I am fine. Unfortunatly I don"t  have pics... :(
I am glad to see you here too! Aren"t you in Italy, are you???
It"s very nice to inform about CC from Russia...all lovers the magic breed.

corsodelyuks

Hello! I go on to put foto....


BLANSH (SHER (female ) with her brother BRIZ . -   foto they are 15 months