News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Kennel CORSO De LYUKS from Moscow.

Started by corsodelyuks, September 30, 2006, 07:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsodelyuks

  - CORSO De LYUKS ADRIANO ( 11 month)

- BLACK PUMMA  (2 years & 4 month)

corsodelyuks



foto -BLACK PUMMA and BRIZ -best junior female and best junior male on the 8 National Championship 2005

corsodelyuks

and some  ÃÆ'ââ,¬ËœÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â,¬Å¡Ã,¬ÃÆ'?ÂÃ,½otos of  this..... "SWEET  couple...." ;D They are JUNIORes....

"....I want to be your HERO !!!!..
.
-.....ALL  IN  CONTROL....


corsodelyuks

 Photos  of  SHER-age 15 month


- SHER is working...

corsodelyuks

some photos of BRIZ...
-BRIZ (age- 1 year)
-BRIZ (age-1 year and 5 month)

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

corsodelyuks

I would like to put some photos of ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, BEAUTY ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, TIMES (black female) ,BRENDY ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, (black -br. ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, male) and ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, BRENDA (black female)
It" a pity, ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :'(......I have almost no Photo..... ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :-[ ....

- It"s BEAUTY ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, -(age-15 month-JUNIOR)
and
- It"s BRENDY ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, -(age -14 ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, month -JUNIOR)
- It"s BRENDA - (age -20 month)
BRIZ, BLACK PUMMA (Betty), BLANSH (Sher), BEAUTY,BRENDY and BRENDA ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, was born in 2004 year from RIO del MURGESE ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, and ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, me lovely NORA ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, (grey female)
-RIO DEL MURGESE
-RIO DEL MURGESE ( NOW he is 9 years old)!!!
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, -NORA (MultiCH -12 x CACIB)
- NORA (in 2002 year ---15 month)
-NORA ....she is waiting ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, her first puppies.... :-*

Jane

Hi, Tanya! Yes, I'm living in Rome now, Priam is staying in Moscow, I can't take him here now and i is very pitty :-\ It is very nice to see U here with yours beauties ;D ;)

corsodelyuks

Quote from: Jane on October 15, 2006, 07:53:59 PM
Hi, Tanya! Yes, I'm living in Rome now, Priam is staying in Moscow, I can't take him here now and i is very pitty :-\ It is very nice to see U here with yours beauties ;D ;)
Jane ,privet..... !
Rada za tebea....Za Priama ne volnyisea, on ved v nadeznih rukax! Skoro vipadet ego lubimii sneg!
Tatyana.


wccc


Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Very nice pictures of your dogs!
I love to see workink cane corso's

Leilani

Aloha, Tatyana! You have very beautiful dogs!!! It seems that the Cane Corso I've been seeing lately in Russia are simply stunning...I am happy for you all and I'm sure the competition must be very tough at the dog shows!  :)
Aloha and ciao,

Leilani

California Cane Corso

Cane Corso Owner since 2001

corsodelyuks

Hello! and thanks!!!
I like to see how my dogs are working too.
But my adrenalin is  BLANSH  ;)   She has strong state of mind and nice temperament! /////....  I TRUST HER! That is why Blansh is exhibited at International show-ring  (a lot of people & dogs) WITHOUT a  LEAD! And it is adrinalin !!! and I proud and happy ;D
I plan to have puppies from Blansh and Black Pumma at the beginning 2007.

del_angelo

my Stasia have been on shows to without the leach. Nobody never notised, because she is so well behaiving :)