News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Sacramento

Started by LiL Richie, August 03, 2008, 05:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiL Richie

Quote from: Mia Nera on October 04, 2008, 06:59:10 PM
congradulations on your win!

I'm often in Sacramento, we're practically neighbors lol.

Is your little boy from the bellazza nera litter from december of 07? I'd love to see some pics :)


Hi Mia Yes Richie is from Gino and Nera in the Dec 07 litter. Oh by the way he thinks he is a grown corso now. ::) ;D Where are you from? Are you showing your pup?

Mia Nera

omg I have his sister!!! lol we have to have a puppy reunion lol. id love to get the two together. I live near santa rosa but i sometimes am in roseville visiting friends. hit me up and we can chat :)

my e-mail is
BadgeBunnyWinter@yahoo.com