News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Joe from Canada

Started by JoeCorso, March 04, 2007, 12:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karina

Daffie - very very tired in the morning -

JoeCorso

Wow i am so impressed! so many people that are so welcoming. I almost feel rude for not getting a chance to respond sooner! I will put up a couple more pics of Dino as soon as I can and yes Stephanie, I know how much you miss him!! he is the most amazing dog I have ever seen. Defense drive is pretty impressive already and he loves to do things for me already. what a SUCK though! wow. Loves the attention. His ears are cut MUCH different then argos. his are very rounded on his head almost like a teddy bear I guess I could tape em but I kind of like them that way. I just want to thank you guys for welcoming me and I am more than ecstatic to be a part of the Corso famiglia.

Stephanie

Quote from: JoeCorso on March 08, 2007, 11:00:15 PM
Wow i am so impressed! so many people that are so welcoming. I almost feel rude for not getting a chance to respond sooner! I will put up a couple more pics of Dino as soon as I can and yes Stephanie, I know how much you miss him!! he is the most amazing dog I have ever seen. Defense drive is pretty impressive already and he loves to do things for me already. what a SUCK though! wow. Loves the attention. His ears are cut MUCH different then argos. his are very rounded on his head almost like a teddy bear I guess I could tape em but I kind of like them that way. I just want to thank you guys for welcoming me and I am more than ecstatic to be a part of the Corso famiglia.

Yes, my vet and I have been round and round with the last two ear croppings.Ã,  Argo's don't look too bad but Titus's look terrible.Ã,  He worked them in and rushed to get them done.Ã,  I've already told him no mess ups on my new arrival, Scirocco dei Dauni when I get him.Ã,  I'm traveling to Italy on 6 April to pick him up, I'm so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!


USA

Cohors

360º Cane Corso