News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Howdy Corso-folks!!!

Started by mobiusgrip, April 16, 2007, 10:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mobiusgrip

My name is Josh.

We have our first Cane Corso. He's just 10 weeks old and we are totally in love. We have heard great things about this forum and are really excited about having this new resource -and hopefully contributing too. I have not had a chance to look through this website for many of the breeders who were so helpful during my long search for a puppy, but I owe so much to them all. So many were so generous with their time and knowledge. In the near future, I will post my thanks to the specific breeders.

Glad to be Here!

Josh

Joe


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

mobiusgrip

Thanks for the hospitality. I'd like to post some pics, but I guess the jpeg file is too large. I'm a Mac guy, but sort of a computer knuckle-head. Any advice on what I need to do?

Joe

You can upload them on photobucket and then use the resize option and pick message board size. I think there is a how to in the photo corner section of this site.

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi and welcome, don't worry about not being so good at posting pics, I had to have been the worst here but I finally got it!!! LOL
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

mobiusgrip

Well, I joined photobucket and still can't seem to get a photo to appear. HELP!!!

Yulia

Hello Josh and Welcome
where are you from?
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Darrel

Hey Josh, glad you could make it here ;D I am sure you will love the forum. Look forward to seeing those pics of your new pup.
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

mobiusgrip

I'm in Los Angeles, Yulia.

Darrel, I'd love to post those pics as soon as I learn how. Got any suggestions? I don't have a website, but I joined photo bucket at the suggestion of BluSteel (thanks), but I still can't get it to work. I feel stupid.

Joe

Go to photobucket and you want to go to the upload page,when I log in it is automatically on that page so you might be as well. make sure your on the (images from your pc tab) you should see 3 empty rows with buttons to the right that say browse, you want to click the browse button, this will open up folders on your computer, you want to open the folder that has your pics in it.
Once there find the pic you want and just double click on it and it will put  a tiny pic next to the bar on PB and say add titile in the bar(if you want t not necessary).
Then there should be a big upload button beneath the three rows, click that and it will will begin to download your pic, once done it may go right to your album or just click the my album tab, once there you'll see the uploaded pic and there will be options right on top of it, you want to click resize then click mesage board size and follow directions. Then go back to my album and under the pic there will be an address, Highlight that whole address then right click on it and click copy.
Then come here and you can start a post or add to one then click the image button above the smilies 2nd from left looks like a little portrait, this will put image tags in your post, you want to right click right in the middle of the tags and hit paste, then you can hit preview  to see if it works, if it shows up you can just hit the post button and your good to go. Seems like a lot of work but it only takes seconds.

Forgive any typos that was a lot of typing  ;D

Darrel

If you have your pictures on your computer, you can go to "Additional Options" when you are posting, click "Brose" and download them from your folders. The pictures cannot be bigger than 150 KB and you cannot have more than 4 pics per post. Hope this is a help.
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Casa del Sol

hello and welcome, i'm eddie from texas.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

mobiusgrip

Hi Eddie.

Joe, thanks for the specific photobucket instructions. I'll go through your steps today.

Darrel, my problem is that I don't know how to compress the photos in my computer down to 150kb. I have a mac, and I use iphoto. I'm sure there is a simple way, I just haven't figured it out. 


Giulia

Quote from: mobiusgrip on April 17, 2007, 11:04:36 PM
Hi Eddie.

Joe, thanks for the specific photobucket instructions. I'll go through your steps today.

Darrel, my problem is that I don't know how to compress the photos in my computer down to 150kb. I have a mac, and I use iphoto. I'm sure there is a simple way, I just haven't figured it out.Ã, 



Hi, I have a mac too. Whit Iphoto you can only cut but not reduced. You need photoshop. If you want send me your photos to my e-mail and I reduce its for you.  brattigi@tin.it
Nice to meet you here
Giulia