News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Howdy Corso-folks!!!

Started by mobiusgrip, April 16, 2007, 10:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mobiusgrip

Giulia, I emailed you some pics. Only do what you can do easily. You can pic which one(s) you think are best. If you are interested in seeing Django's (my puppy's name) parents, you can go to pacificacanecorso.com. He is a dyrium dog, and his dad is Brasco, and his mom is Baci. I visited your website and your dogs are beautiful.

Thanks again-
Josh

Giulia

Quote from: mobiusgrip on April 18, 2007, 12:23:29 AM
Giulia, I emailed you some pics. Only do what you can do easily. You can pic which one(s) you think are best. If you are interested in seeing Django's (my puppy's name) parents, you can go to pacificacanecorso.com. He is a dyrium dog, and his dad is Brasco, and his mom is Baci. I visited your website and your dogs are beautiful.

Thanks again-
Josh


hei josh, here your photo.
Tomorrow I'll visit the web site of your dog
The web site you visit is of my friend Simona. she is a breeder. I have her dogs in my home. Malù and Rugantino. And now I have a baby of this 2 dogs. Edoardo del Rosso Malpelo (5 months), but no photos are on web, I want take some photos this week and then i show you.
Tomorrow i put on forum the other 2 photos of your dog. He is very nice.
Giulia

[attachment deleted by admin]

Giulia

Quote from: mobiusgrip on April 18, 2007, 12:23:29 AM
Giulia, I emailed you some pics. Only do what you can do easily. You can pic which one(s) you think are best. If you are interested in seeing Django's (my puppy's name) parents, you can go to pacificacanecorso.com. He is a dyrium dog, and his dad is Brasco, and his mom is Baci. I visited your website and your dogs are beautiful.

Thanks again-
Josh

Ok, I put on now and then I go to bed
Bye

Giulia

Quote from: mobiusgrip on April 18, 2007, 12:23:29 AM
Giulia, I emailed you some pics. Only do what you can do easily. You can pic which one(s) you think are best. If you are interested in seeing Django's (my puppy's name) parents, you can go to pacificacanecorso.com. He is a dyrium dog, and his dad is Brasco, and his mom is Baci. I visited your website and your dogs are beautiful.

Thanks again-
Josh

Giulia

Quote from: mobiusgrip on April 18, 2007, 12:23:29 AM
Giulia, I emailed you some pics. Only do what you can do easily. You can pic which one(s) you think are best. If you are interested in seeing Django's (my puppy's name) parents, you can go to pacificacanecorso.com. He is a dyrium dog, and his dad is Brasco, and his mom is Baci. I visited your website and your dogs are beautiful.

Thanks again-
Josh

Sorry, I forgot 2 time the attach !!!!! I love this ph where he sleep

[attachment deleted by admin]

mobiusgrip

Giulia-

You are the BEST! Thanks.

AboutTimeCorso

Hey Josh,
Cute pix of Django!

His sister Breeza says "Hi"!


Visit Us Online at: www.CorsoPups.com

Jenny

Welcome to the Forum nice puppy :D

mobiusgrip

Hey R & L of ABOUT TIME! Glad you guys found me. Brezza is a real looker! She's got such a nicely proportioned muzzle. R, I want to thank you for helping me to see the larger CC picture with regard to the different lines and their different corresponding traits: working lines & show(ish) lines, big & small, high drive & mellow(er), American & European, etc. The Cane Corso world here in the U.S. is pretty tangled up with half truths and worse -a real challange for someone trying to to get a great Cane Corso pup for the first time. Your knowledge was a real help!

Jenny, thanks for the welcome. I'm glad to be here!

I'd like to start a new thread under the temperament section that deals specifically with puppy-play & biting. There are already a few posts dealing with this, but since it is a universal issue (every adult CC started as a biting pup), I was hoping that we could go deeper on this subject. I've heard some very different oppinions on how to handle this. I hope many people will contribute their thoughts.


mobiusgrip

So if anyone would like to discuss Puppy play with regard to biting and tug-of-war, please go to the 'TEMPERAMENT' section, and then go to 'TIPS ON HANDLING AND TRAINING A PUPPY.' I believe my post is the third. I'd appreciate all comments, and pionts of view -even if you want to tell me I'm doing all wrong.

Helena

Welcome to the forum...the pup is really sweet! :)

Pacifica

Hey Josh!!  ;D   Checkout New Forum members Jerry & Makala. 
They have posted pictures of Giorgio, litter mate of Django!!!

You should post up some pics of your little guy too!!!

Mike

Visit Us Online at: www.PacificaCaneCorso.com

Pacifica

OOps   ;D  !!!   I didn't see page # two..... 

There he IS !!!!   :D ;D 8)

Visit Us Online at: www.PacificaCaneCorso.com

Jerry&Kayla

hey josh your little one is cute  ;D we are the one's who has the brother (giorgio)  to your puppy!!!! well welcome to the group ;D ;D
                                                   makayla

Neoffyte

Hi Josh,

iLife should do it too. After work, I'll provide more details. Welcome to the forum and the Cane Corso family. I just love my dogs.