News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Hungary

Started by Majoshaza, September 18, 2007, 04:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Majoshaza

Hello Everyone !!
My name is Ignac Toth, I have been breeding dogs for over 12 years, I started with Caucasian Shepherd dogs (I still breed them) and also Cane Corsos.
Our kennel name is "Majoshaza Reme" and we are located in Hungary.
We are totally in love with Cane Corsos because the temperament, intellingence, and elegance, we care a lot in our breeding program to conserve health, temperament and beauty.
I am very pleased to meet you all and I know that in this forum there are excellent breeders as well as enthusiasts of the this wonderfull breed, it is very nice to finally be here.
Best Regards !
Toth Family
www.majoshazareme.hu

Holger


KahuCaneCorso

Hello and welcome.....  Very nice dogs! ;D

Classicorso

Hello Ignac, Zsuzsi and Csaba !!!

Finally here! You will enjoy it here, lots of information and very nice people!
Rgds
Monika and Felipe
www.classicorso.com
  ;D

Elisa

Hello and welcome :)
You have very nice dogs and great puppies. Concratulation!!!

Sussi


Akita

Hello and welcome very nice looking dogs  ;D ;D ;D

Blue Ridge Corsos

Hello and welcome.  I enjoyed your website.
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Jessica

Quote from: Majoshaza on September 18, 2007, 04:21:46 AM
Hello Everyone !!
My name is Ignac Toth, I have been breeding dogs for over 12 years, I started with Caucasian Shepherd dogs (I still breed them) and also Cane Corsos.
Our kennel name is "Majoshaza Reme" and we are located in Hungary.
We are totally in love with Cane Corsos because the temperament, intellingence, and elegance, we care a lot in our breeding program to conserve health, temperament and beauty.
I am very pleased to meet you all and I know that in this forum there are excellent breeders as well as enthusiasts of the this wonderfull breed, it is very nice to finally be here.
Best Regards !
Toth Family
www.majoshazareme.hu


Hi,

Nice to see you here!Ã,  ;)

Regards Jessica from Sweden

*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

Emma H.


Mary


Majoshaza

 Hi,     

We postulate new year everyone,  we go European Dog Show 03-05.10.2008 Budapest European Section show.

We wait everyone the exhibition plenty of nice  gets and cane  corso I deem

Best Regards !
Toth Family

www.majoshazareme.hu

Majoshaza

Quote from: Majoshaza on December 31, 2007, 11:43:11 AM
Hi,     

I thank the responses. Herein plenty of nice cane corso is and plenty of well good breeders.

Happy New Years.


Best Regards !
Toth Family

www.majoshazareme.hu

Aiace

Hallo Majoshaza!
What happent in Champion show december 16?
Can you give me some info?
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo