News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

ALL GREETINGS FROM MOSCOW !

Started by Ilona Sokol, January 06, 2008, 10:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilona Sokol

 My name is Ilona Sokol. I live in Moscow (Russia).
I have cane corso kennels, the name is  Rus Best  Line.
I am engaged in Cultivation since 1998.


Stephanie



USA


BluSteel CaneCorso

Welcome Ilona, please post some pics of your dogs for us to see in the photo pages.
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Ilona Sokol

My new dog from nursery Valle dei Lord  ( Dior della Valle dei Lord) . To it now 1 year. Here its photo

 





On these a photo to it of 11 months

Ilona Sokol

#5
Also I use in my breeding programm Scaccomatto Di Fossocorno the littermate of famous Ch. Eclissi di Luna

http://www.canecorsorusbestline.ru/pappies_foto.php?710627_DSC01496zes.JPG

Ilona Sokol

#6
Still I have girl BENTLI DELLA VALLE DEI LORD.

http://www.canecorsorusbestline.ru/foto/puppies/u003-1B.jpg

http://rx.foto.radikal.ru/0710/5d/15773017a221.jpg

All these dogs, are my purchase for last 2-3 years

Garciano



Ilona Sokol


jojo

Quote from: Ilona Sokol on January 06, 2008, 11:40:27 PM
Also I use in my breeding programm Scaccomatto Di Fossocorno the littermate of famous Ch. Eclissi di Luna


Welcome here, I own the mother of Scaccomatto, Bora and Matto is my favourite son of hers...   do you have anymore if his children.

Thank you  ;Dxxxxx
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Ilona Sokol

After Rus Best Line Ikaro my favourite boy Rus best line O'Grosbey - it son Scaccomatto x Rus best line Vanda

http://rl.foto.radikal.ru/0710/dc/fdf299c82481.jpg

Ilona Sokol

Quote from: jojo on January 07, 2008, 12:05:13 AM
Quote from: Ilona Sokol on January 06, 2008, 11:40:27 PM
Also I use in my breeding programm Scaccomatto Di Fossocorno the littermate of famous Ch. Eclissi di Luna


Welcome here, I own the mother of Scaccomatto, Bora and Matto is my favourite son of hers...   do you have anymore if his children.

Thank you  ;Dxxxxx

      
Thanks

Ilona Sokol

I have still more many dogs. If it will be interesting to you, I with pleasure shall show you their photo. :)

jojo

Of course, pictures are priceless x
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com