News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hi from Spokane, WA

Started by bdasko, March 17, 2008, 04:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindyPineCC

Hey Bethany!!  Nice to see you here!   ;D

Stephanie



USA

Colleenrose

Welcome from Ashford ( near Tacoma and by the Mountain)

Helmut

Hello and welcome, you must be crying if you see this lots of CC!! ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

MAXENTO


bdasko

Quote from: CCSTARLIGHT on March 21, 2008, 12:13:29 PM
Hello and welcome, you must be crying if you see this lots of CC!! ;D ;D

Oh I am loving it :)  Even though this forum doesn't have a whole lot of activity I still love seeing everyone's pictures.  I also really like how it's very international here, not just from the US.  I just wish there were some CCs here locally that I could visit :)
The Homesteader School - Practical How-Tos for the Modern Homesteader

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown