News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Southern California

Started by Pepper Wolter, May 21, 2008, 10:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella Doll's

Hi Pepper, Welcome and I know you will enjoy yourself and learn many things here!! Glad to see that you are doing research before the purchase, this shows responsibility, I love that!! Good Luck on your search, and I am anxious to see what you decide on!!  ;D ;D ;D
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Amore

Howdy from Georgia.   I think you'll find some very good information here and meet a lot of great people.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, sounds like you have had a very interesting childhood!  Welcome to the forum!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Stephanie



USA

J~Andrews

Hey Pepper,
Glad you made it to this forum as well! I hope your search is going well, I finally got my first one and we are loving every minute of it!
Are you going to go to the ARBA show on June 21 in Dixon?

MX

where did you get your staffies from?
ANd welcome!

lotsofdogs2

If you are llike most of us here, you'll start with one, then get another and another and so on.  They're the best addiction I've ever had. ;D
Welcome,
Jennifer

Pepper Wolter

Quote from: BluSteel CaneCorso on May 23, 2008, 03:18:00 AM
Hi, sounds like you have had a very interesting childhood!  Welcome to the forum!

I did have an interesting childhood LOL I remember grooming dogs the night before a show weekend and getting up at ungodly hours in the morning to load up the car :) When I was little I would have rather gone to a show than disneyland LOL

Pepper Wolter

Quote from: Bella Doll's on May 22, 2008, 03:06:37 PM
Hi Pepper, Welcome and I know you will enjoy yourself and learn many things here!! Glad to see that you are doing research before the purchase, this shows responsibility, I love that!! Good Luck on your search, and I am anxious to see what you decide on!!  ;D ;D ;D


Thank you! I am learning alot just sitting by and reading different threads and watching other peoples opinions on things and seeing how people handle different situations etc.. I've found a few lines or should I say "Kennels" that I'm liking the looks of their dogs...

Pepper Wolter

Quote from: J~Andrews on May 25, 2008, 01:13:26 AM
Hey Pepper,
Glad you made it to this forum as well! I hope your search is going well, I finally got my first one and we are loving every minute of it!
Are you going to go to the ARBA show on June 21 in Dixon?

I looked at the ARBA site and it looks as if that show has been canceled :(

Pepper Wolter

Quote from: WindyPineCC on May 21, 2008, 10:44:36 PM
Hey Pepper!!  Glad to see you made it, lots of great information here...   ;D


Hey Bonnie :) Thanks for directing me here!

maxttran

Hello and welcome from Northern California
Max

Jozef


Pacifica

 8)  Hey Pepper, you must be Greg & Francis Friend???  8)  Welcome!!!

Visit Us Online at: www.PacificaCaneCorso.com