News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

kennel "SFORZA",Serbia

Started by sforza, December 17, 2006, 06:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rothorm

Congratulations,
Very nice puppies!

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

wccc


sforza

Ã,  Ã, Hello friends! Finally I have found some time to contact you.Thank you for everything you've sad about my dogs,I really appreciate it! :) ::)
I would like to inform you that my web site is resfreshed with two new dogs:Max and Sforza Amica (by the way, this is going to be my next combination).
And this time I would likeÃ,  to thank to my friends from Casa Cesaro for wonderful hospitality and cooperation! :)
I hope that you will enjoy my pages! Hope for hearing from you soon.
Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

nathalie

nathalie

www.canecorsopalma.nl

Sussi


Cohors

Welcome Marco to our forum.
Hope you enjoy it
Marcus
360º Cane Corso

sforza

  Hello Marcus,
I would like to tell you that I have visited your web and I like Ares very much.
I have imported some dogs from Casa Cesaro few months ago and I am very happy about that.
Their photos will be on my web soon.
I have to tell you that when I was in Italy Francesco from Casa Cesaro gave me an interview for some Serbian dog magazine,
and he mentioned that Ares is one of his best dogs.I agree with him completely. The same interview with photos will be published on my web very soon.
Thanks for welcome!
Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

Cohors

#22
I did not have the opportunity to know Francesco Cesaro, actually I don't have many information about his kennel.Ares is an excelent dog, good hips, good bite,movimentation, rustic, compact and strong also with strong caracter and produce good puppies, the last one you can see at photo corner-"part of ours lifes"-page 4.Ares has almost 8 years old, a senior and live very well. Please notify me when done the interview+photos in your web.
Marcus
360º Cane Corso

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, welcome to the board, you have some pretty dogs
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

sforza

#24
Thank you very much for such a nice welcome! :) I will represent you one new dog from my kennel, I hope you will like them :)

Ares DI CASA CESARO

 




Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Cohors

#26
Congratulations Marco.
Your dogs are the dogs!
Love yours Cerberus, they reminds mine a lot.Very good structure as always.
Who are Bulan and Desi's parents? Poseidon also  amazing.
360º Cane Corso

ItalicaCaneCorso

Hi! Welocme to the forum! Beautiful dogs!

Zoe  ;D
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

sforza

Thank you very much,I really appreciate your opinions.Soon I will make photos of 4 other dogs,also from Casa Cesaro.
Max parents:
Bulan dell'antico cerberus(ELMO xÃ,  KUMA)
Desi dell'antico cerberus(DAGOÃ,  xÃ,  LUNA)
  I have to tell you that Ares has become very popular in Serbia since his photos were published in our famous magazine
"My dog",enclosed withÃ,  an interview of Francesco Cesaro. :)Ã,  :) :)
Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

Cohors

360º Cane Corso