News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

kennel "SFORZA",Serbia

Started by sforza, December 17, 2006, 06:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiace

Hallo SFORZA!
I enjoy yours fotos,very beautifull dogs! I also have of a dog from Italy Aiace del rosso Malpelo ( Simon x Zohe del rosso Malpelo)
I like this color! 
Very good homepage!
Greething: Krisztina

Aiace 5 monts old:



Aiace 6 monts old:




Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

Sandra

Welcome. The dogs look amazing. The puppies are soo cute.

Ronda75

Hy Marco!! Sorry I didn't see Brezza pics, many Thanks!!!  :D :D

Could I copy them? ;)

Donar look very good and he show all his beautiful temperament! Congrats again for him. :)
Enrica

sforza

#48
Sandra,Krisztina and Ronda thank you very much for all compliments! ;D :)

Ronda of course you can take pictures!

Kristina I am glad that you have taken very intersting male from probbobly last Simon's combination! :'( :'( :'(
And if you like that color I think that you will like this dog also! ;) ;) ;) :)

Ares di Casa Cesaro

P:Gregor del Dyrium LIR 99/139140 (Edgar x Anita)

M:Astrid del rosso Malpelo(Willis x Antea)




Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

Holger

Have you more pics from him!!! I like him. :-*

Aiace

Hello Sforza!
Very beautifull Cesaro!
jes, I know that was the last  Simon combination..
When I have seen Simon last year sommer,he was 12 years old,he was very fit and friendly.
Here is a foto from SIMON:




We love you Simon! :)

tanti saluti! Krisztina
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

Our Grand Guerra


sforza

#52
SFORZA FORZA  ;) :)

Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

sforza

Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

sforza

Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

patti

Welcome and thank you for sharing the many photographs of your dogs. Such a beautiful variety you have!!  :)

Monty

Hi, name of mine ... ;)

Beautifulle dogs and puppies ... :)

Buie-VonBozo

Nice dogs. Donar is awesome. What a great looking dog.
Gary, Christie, Sleeping Giant's Drambuie a.k.a Buie and Sleeping Giant's on a Bender a.k.a Ozzy

Scobert


sforza

Thanks for all compliments!

Monty  ;) :D ;D

Pozdrav celoj SFRJ- CC druzini ! :-* :-* ;) ;) :) :)
Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!