News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

kennel "SFORZA",Serbia

Started by sforza, December 17, 2006, 06:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

Quote from: sforza on May 14, 2008, 07:03:14 PM
This is one young male from "CASE CESARO" his father is  Anteo di Casa Cesaro the same as Africa's and Nerone's father !

[img]

What's his name?
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

sforza

#76
Jessica I don't no his name as soon as I find out I will send you! :)


Sforza Hela-6 months

Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

Jessica

Quote from: sforza on September 18, 2008, 11:49:08 PM
Jessica I don't no his name as soon as I find out I will send you! :)

Thanks.  ;D
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

sforza

#78
Results of father :Ares (Poseidone) di Casa Cesaro

Special show for CANE CORSO in Osijek(CROATIA)

Judge:Antonio di Lorenzo(I)

ARES di CASA CESARO-champion class-CAC,CACIB




CACIB Cetinje and CAC Rijeka Crnojecica(Montenegro)

Cacib Cetinje(MNE)-21.06.08.
Judge:Zizakov Vladimir(Srb)
Ares(Poseidone) di Casa Cesaro-champion class-CAC,CACIB,BOB,BOG I,BIS III

Cac Rijeka Crnojevica(MNE)-22.06.08.
Judge:Nebojsa Savicic
Ares(Poseidone) di Casa Cesaro-champion class-CAC,BOB

Champion of Montenegro








CAC Zrenjanin 31.08.08.

Judge: Lolic Zoran

ARES di CASA CESARO-champion class-CAC,BOB


Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

sforza

#79

This is female CARLOTTA di CASA CESARO LIR 06/39487 ( Byorn & Astra ), PR. Di Cerbo Bruno,  FULL sister of CAIRO di Casa Cesaro(Father of my ARA di casa Cesaro)





Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

KahuCaneCorso

Wow!  Very nice female!  Congrats... :D

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

sforza

Irena and kahu thanks! ;) :)

SFORZA HAD-8 months

Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

sforza

#83
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

Natalia

Carlotta- verry nice female ;D
young male is nice too :)
www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

sforza

#85
Natalia thanks  ;) :)

I would like to represent you a sister of Carlos, she is now in my kennel! :)

Cornelia  (ARES di CASA CESARO x NIKITA)

 
Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

Natalia

www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

Helmut

Congrats Marko, you have really nice Corsi there :) :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

i fontanili

 ;D congratulation Marko you are on the right track :o

sforza

Fontanili -Nelmut-Natalia thanx a lot! ;) :) :) :) :)

Sforza Icarus(Ares di Casa Cesaro x Ara di Casa Cesaro)-3,5 months

Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!