News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

kennel "SFORZA",Serbia

Started by sforza, December 17, 2006, 06:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sforza

#60
 SFORZA CORONA (Nattuno del Rosso Malpelo x  Sforza Annabelle) born 04.06.06.!




Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

Holger


sforza

#62
Thank you Holger  ;) ;D

I have some good news,Sforza Corona is matted with Ares di Casa Cesaro today.

Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

Jozef

Hi Marco, very nice dogs, congratulation to you and regards from Slovakia!!!  ;)

Rivale C.C.

Congrats on the breeding! I like Poseidone!! ;D ;D
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

smart


sforza

#66
I have news in my kennel  ;) ;D

Itaca di Casa Cesaro (Iblon Casa Cesaro x  Aurelia di Casa Cesaro)

       Iblon di Casa cesaro( Iblon  x Aurelia di casa cesaro)

Tyson di Casa Cesaro  (Cuman  x Pantera)

        Cuman di Casa Cesaro(Marte x Axel della porta dipinta)

        Pantera (Cico x Dora)
Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

Rivale C.C.

Are these new dogs for your Kennel??
I did not see them on your site! ;)
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

kuma84

Nice pics congrats! Any pics or info about pantera???

sforza

#69
I don't have photos of Pantera but I have copy of her pedigree!

PANTERA'S pedigree

F:LIR 02/13318 CICO(ATTILA LIR 99/168927 X ESTER LIR 00/100490)


M:LIR 03/73386 DORA(OLIVER LIR 99/115351 X DOMILILLA 01/75141)


Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

Monty

The name of mine ... :)

All best wishes for you and congrats for excellent choice - Tyson and Saida ...  8)

sforza

I would like to inform you that my web site is resfreshed! ;) ;) ;D ;D

www.sforza-canecorso.com
Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

sforza

#72
Poseidone di Casa Cesaro-CHAMPION OF MONTENEGRO   ;) ;D ;D ;D

21.06.2008.- CACIB Cetinje(MNE)
Judge-Zizakov Vladimir(SRB)
Poseidone di Casa Cesaro
Intermedia class-V1,CAC,CACIB,BOB,BOG I,BIS III

22.06.2008.- CAC Rijeka Crnojevica (MNE)
Judge-Savicic Nebojsa(SRB)
Poseidone di Casa Cesaro
Intermedia class-V1,CAC,BOB


Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

sforza

#73
I have new litter in my kennel  ;) :) (2 male + 2 female)  :) :)

CH.Ares di Casa Cesaro x Ara di Casa Cesaro  

Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

Monty

Congrats for a new litter, name of mine ...  ;D

The best wishes for pa Poseidone, ma Ara and their kids ...  ;)