News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

kennel "SFORZA",Serbia

Started by sforza, December 17, 2006, 06:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cane Club Kennel


100% envolved

sforza

#31
I would like to represent youÃ,  one more male,Tayson (Portos x Sofia) whose owner is my friend Nenad .I am expecting puppies from Tayson  x  Sforza Boaz very soon!

Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

sforza

#33
Saida Di Casa Cesaro(Anteo di Casa Cesaro X Giada di Casa Cesaro)

Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

sforza

#34
SFORZA CAPRI (Aria)Ã, Ã,  Ã, ;) ;D (Nattuno Del Rosso Malpelo x Sforza Annabella)

Ã, Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, 
Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

Irena

nice lookinggirl the last one  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Ronda75

 :) Hy Marco. Very beautiful dogs! I met you in Pistoia 2 years ago, I had Ginevra (Simon x Azzurra 2nd litter). She left me :'( but I have Brezza her daughter.
Congratularions for you dogs, I like them much!  :D :D
Enrica

sforza

#37
 :) Hi Ronda. I am sad because your Ginevra left you :'( :'( :'( ,she was excellent female and I hope that Brezza will make you happy!

Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

lotsofdogs2

Welcome,
Your dogs are beautiful! 8)
Jennifer

Ronda75

Thanks Marco! I hadn't Pistoia pics! :-\   You can see Brezza on the photo corner down in the topic (I had to learn to shate pics!). You can also see her brother Sirocco on Stephani site www.bellissimacorsos.com
Ginevra was breeded with Dei Dauni Conan.
Un Grande Ciao
P.s.
I like Donar very much...
Enrica

sforza

#40
Brezza is looking very niceÃ,  ;D ;D like her mother

This is Capri's sister Sforza Corona(she is 7 months)

Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

Ronda75

 ;D ;D WOW! I like her! She look excellent body and very nice and correct head (I'm fixed with back angles and she is very good..)!!
Hope to see you at Campionato dell'anno in Riccione! Remember there's a special prize for best fawn/frumentino....
Enrica

jojo

Sforza is totally beautiful - congrats...

;D
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

sforza

#43
JOJO thank you very  much! ;) ;D

Do you know who is this beautiful female? ;) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

sforza

#44
Donar(Simon x Azzurra)

Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!