News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from France!

Started by Ellenn, January 22, 2009, 11:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ellenn

Zadoque,Hello and Thank you! :)

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Makaronniki

Hello and welcome! Ellenn & Dushka!
The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

Ellenn

Hello,Natalia Belih!
Hello,Oigres!
Hello,Makaronniki!

Nice to meet you!!!! :)

Darek

Hello-Ellenn!

www.sandiegodw.pl

Ellenn


BIGGIE

Hello and Welcome!! kak dila ?

Ellenn

Hello,BIGGIE! spasibo!!!
Were are you from?
Cane corso's smile!!! :D

BIGGIE

Hi, Lena ? i live in NJ, i was born in BAKU. we have our firs CC little boy 8 wks. talk to you soon Jimmy & Lana.

Ellenn


Ermes

 Hello Ellenn. Dushka- KRASAVISNA!

Patrice

Hello and Welcome from Belgium. :D

Ellenn

Quote from: Patrice on July 16, 2009, 05:29:43 PM
Hello and Welcome from Belgium. :D
Patrice,hello!
we are not far from Paris. I am interesed in a dogs shows  in Belgium.Do you know perhaps the expor we can go with ma chienne?Si cest interdit les chiens coupper en Belgique?

Thenk you!Elena!

lea


Anita